Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know how to choose the right van?
A. As long as the width between the wheel arches is 135cm and the length load is 3 metres then we can convert it. Just make sure the height is tall enough for you to stand up in. We usually go for L3H2 - Long wheel based, High Roof. Or an L2H2, Medium wheel base.
2. How soon can my van be converted?
A. Typically, it takes 4 weeks from dropping your van off at Make It Mobile.
3. Can you collect and drop-off my van?
A. Unfortunately due to the amount of work we are taking on we are not able to offer a collection and drop off service, however if you're struggling to get your van to us there are van delivery companies that will drive your van to us for competitive prices.
4. How do I secure my booking?
A. Please get in touch to select the dates you'd like to book your van in for, once we have confirmed a drop off date, you will need to pay a £500 deposit to secure this booking, which is non-refundable after 14 days.
5. What type of insurance do I need?A. You will need van insurance that also covers the van conversion, as this is a unique insurance request there are specialist insurers that are well-known within the grooming industry for insuring our vans - these include 'A-Plan' and 'Adrian Flux' You will also need business insurance for grooming which will include public liability insurance, a popular choice is 'Pet Business Insurance'.
6. What warranty is included in the conversion?
A. Make It Mobile conversions are built to last, but after leaving our premises the conversion will need to be taken care of by its owner in order to last its full potential life. The grooming equipment includes 1 years manufacturers warranty. You can bring it back to us anytime if something needs sorting, however if something has broken due to a fault of the owner/ weather/ work conditions /traffic accident, you may still bring this to us but there will be a charge to fix any damage caused. We are very experienced fitting dog grooming conversions so they should last you plenty of years without needing any repair work if well looked after.